[Announcing: OSX Mountain Blarney - Source Code Algorithm]
1. Create Fake Company - Apple Operations International (AOS) - in Ireland where corporate taxes <2 b="" nbsp="">and "sell" U.S. Apple's Intellectual Property to AOS. 2>
2. AOS charges Apple US massive licensing fees for most Apple products sold.
3. Manage "Irish" AOS Company out of Nevada as Braeburn (Apple) Management (seriously!)
4. [Money actually stored in NY branch of Irish bank.]
5. Circulate overseas sales revenue to another fake Irish company - Apple Sales International (ASI)
6. Pay no taxes on $74 billion
Note: Also explains the disappearance of rainbow from original Apple logo.
Coming next: Global Tax Avoidance Strategy for Today's Knowledge Worker